Welcome to my blog! One of my New Years Resolution is to network with others outside of my profession, and while networking, I have learned that many people have their own blogs. So I needed to learn more about blogging and took a quick seminar taught by Peter at Semiosis Communications. He was able to point me in the right direction on blogging and told me about all kinds of interesting websites to aid in the creation. Check out Peter’s blog in my blog roll.
- Feedback and one’s career path
- What is this thing we call “advice”
- Employment Investigations: To Google or Not?
- Thoughts on Change Management
- Workplace Diversity – Transgenders
- Internships – Good ideal for some?
- Pre-employment background checks
- Social Networking in HR
- The “salary question” asked in a interview
- Does the act of leadership need to change?